Benefits of Infused Water
Did you get that? Just by drinking water your body increases its burning of calories and strengthens your hair.
Drinking infused water for weight loss is one of the easiest things you can do for better health.
Experts suggest that the average person should consume at least 64 ounces of water a day, but I recommend you drink up to double that amount for weight loss. But how do you drink that much water if you don’t like the taste of plain water? Many people have found drinking infused water for weight loss is the solution.
Additional benefits of drinking infused water for weight loss:
Boosts your metabolism.
Fills you up so you don’t eat as much junk.
Naturally helps your body release fat cells.
Keeps food moving through your system.
Flushes toxins from your system.
Improves your mood.
Reduces muscle fatigue while working out.
Helps you recuperate faster from a workout.
Keeps your organs healthy while you’re sweating.
Keeps you from feeling groggy in the afternoon.
Check out our Fruit Infused Water Bottle and Pitcher reviews for information on the best flavored water infusers.
Because fruit infused waters are naturally low in calories and contain no artificial ingredients, you can drink as much of it as you want. Some fruit infused water recipes like Day Spa Apple Cinnamon Water even contain metabolism boosting ingredients that naturally help accelerate weight loss.
Which fruit infused water is best for weight loss? The answer is: the one you will drink the most. When it comes to weight loss, more water is better and the goal is to drink as much as you can. Drinking infused water for weight loss is one of the easiest habits you can have to help you lose weight without a lot of effort.
Here are 5 tips for drinking more water:
1. Drink a large glass of water before every meal, NO EXCUSES. This is one of the easiest rules to follow when it comes to weight loss and it’s also the most important. You must stay hydrated.
2. Drink your first glass of water within 15 minutes of waking. Put a large full glass of water on your bed stand every night and drink it when you wake up in the morning.
3. Have a pitcher of fruit infused water in your refrigerator at all times. Keeping a large pitcher of fruit infused water available will encourage you to want to drink more water. Plus, the vitamins and nutrients that the fruit adds to the water will provide an additional healthy boost.
4. Buy a travel infused water bottle. A lot of people have reported their amount of daily water intake went way up when they got a travel water infuser. It’s convenient to take it to work, school, the gym, or on the road – it’s an easy and convenient way to drink more infused water. My favorite is the stylish and portable AdnArt fruit infusion water bottle.
5. Hungry and want a snack? Go drink two 8 oz glasses of water and wait 15 minutes. If you are still hungry than your body needs food and you should have a healthy snack, if not good for you! You just saved yourself some calories, use that surplus to enjoy a nice glass of wine with dinner or to shave 200 calories or more off your daily total.
Once you start drinking a gallon a day you will notice you are more thirsty and will crave more stomach slimming infused water. Your body will help you along if you can stick to it for a week or two. Our bodies need water to stay cool and hydrated, you will also notice clearer skin, stronger hair and nails and best of all water fills you up and it is zero calories!